- 8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 C Brown Sugar
- 1 C Pumpkin Puree, at room temperature
- 1/2 C Heavy Cream, cold
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Box Wellington Assorted Crackers or Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers
- Whisk the heavy cream in a medium bowl to stiff peaks, set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, mix an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix to combine.
- In two additions, fold in the whipped cream, careful not to deflate it.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve immediately or chill, then serve.
- Toss some of the Wellington Crackers in melted butter and then roll them in cinnamonsugar for an extra sweet treat!
- Elizabeth Buuck @buuckfarmsbakery
- 1/4 cup cranberry relish
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- Wellington Sesame Water Crackers
- On a serving platter, lay out the Wellington Crackers.
- Top each round with cranberry relish, goat cheese, and walnuts.
- Combine the honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Using a spoon, drizzle honey vinegar over the tops of the rounds and garnish with fresh rosemary.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- guacamole: (1 ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pinch garlic powder)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe tomato
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Wellington Assorted Crackers
- plastic spider ring
- Stir together the refried beans, taco seasoning and taco sauce; warm the beans up.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a glass pie plate.
- Mash the avocado and stir together with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder.
- Spread guacamole over the top of the beans.
- Mix sour cream with enough milk to make it thin and easy to come out of the squirt bottle.
- Draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with the sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomato and green onion around the edges.
- Place spider in the center for decoration. Be sure to remove this before eating!
- Serve taco dip with Wellington Assorted Crackers.