- 4 oz goat cheese room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tbs sour cream
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1 cup equal parts of chopped pistachios roasted pumpkins seeds, chopped pecans, and sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs of chopped dried apricots
- Wellington Assorted Crackers
- In a mixing bowl cream together the goat cheese, cream cheese and sour cream.
- In a food processor or with a knife chop craisins.
- Mix craisins into cheese mixture.
- Place cheese mixture onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form into a ball.
- Secure wrap around the mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mix nuts, seeds and apricots together and place in a shallow bowl.
- Roll cheese ball into the nut mixture and using your hands press nut mixture gently into the ball.
- Serve with Wellington Water Crackers
- 1 can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups kale
- 1/2 cup basil + more for garnish
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp DaVinci extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp pink salt or more to taste
- black pepper
- Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers
- Toast walnuts on a hot pan until golden brown. Let them cool completely.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup toasted walnuts and all the rest of ingredients and blend until smooth. Add more olive oil or a splash of filtered water if you prefer a more liquidy consistency.
- Place in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with walnuts and fresh basil.
- 1 wheel of brie
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Serve with a variety of Wellington Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove brie wheel from packaging but leave the brie rind on. Place brie into a small cast-iron skillet. If you do not own a cast-iron skillet you can use any baking dish.
- Bake brie for 10-15 minutes.
- While brie is in the oven, combine the honey and chopped walnuts into a small bowl and mix together. If the honey is too thick you can microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Once brie is baked, remove from oven and cut a small wedge out of the wheel to allow the cheese to start flowing! SO GOOD!
- Pour honey and walnut mixture over the brie and serve with Wellington Crackers and fruit. ENJOY!