- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 pound (about 3.5 cups) whole kernel corn*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese or queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Wellington Garlic & Herb Water Crackers
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and caramelized. Add in the garlic, and sauté for an additional 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add the corn to a mixing bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Taste, and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to five days.
- *Feel free to use frozen or canned corn. Or fresh corn cut off the cob that has been cooked.
- Wellington Stone Wheat Crackers
- 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened or at room temperature)
- Sliced bananas
- Combine the chocolate hazelnut spread and cream cheese
- Layer on top of the graham crackers
- Adding sliced bananas on top
- Make the cake as high as you want!
- 1 box Wellington Crackers
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding 3.4oz small box
- 2 C milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- chocolate melting wafers (for dipping)
- sliced apples (for dipping)
FOR THE DIP
- Beat the softened cream cheese until slightly whipped and light.
- Add milk and the pudding. Beat until incorporated.
- Refrigerate to allow to fully chill and set up.
FOR THE CRACKERS
- Melt the chocolate wafers and dip crackers, or make whatever designs you like. Allow to dry.
- To make a marble effect, swirl the white & dark chocolate together, lay in the cracker, and allow to dry.
- Slice apples or fruit of your choice (optional)
- Serve the dip in a bowl and surround it with layers of crackers and fruit. Top with shaved chocolate for a pretty garnish.
By: Sara @afoodloverslife.com